Thursday, July 15, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

To start things off I thought I would begin with one of my favorite authors. This author is the one who kicked off my FF.net addiction and she was probably kinda worried about my obsession with her for awhile. I am actually quite surprised she didn't block me or something

LolaShoes, http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1803036/LolaShoes, with her fuckawesome story Let Your Light Shine is the story that drug me into the FFN world and kept me there. She followed that story up with A Life Extraordinary and This Hungry World. I absolutely LOVE this authors writing - to say she is phenomenal does not even do her justice. I fucking love her work! She writes adult FFN, but she keeps a story line going, it's not smut for the sake of smut - but WHOA! Can she write some smut!

Anyway, check her out, read her stories - you will NOT regret it and show her some love!

Hasta La Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment