Friday, July 2, 2010

Is There Anybody Out There...

So, as it seems to be all the rage, I am starting my very own Twilight Fan Fiction review/recommendation blog. Yeah, I am a dork but if nothing else, I figure this will at least help me keep a handle on my ever expanding favorites list I have going over on fanfiction.net - oh, if you are interested, I can be found there as Hael2009.

So basically, I will be using this blog to give a "Shout Out" to those favorites of my favorites and maybe give a little review of some of them. I don't really expect to get to into any kind of in depth character review because blogs like the Fictionators do that. For the most part I may give a bit of an opinion on what my newest obsessions for character pairings are and I may give some rants and ramblings regarding my obsession with Twilight and the various FF authors that I totally obsess over...granted I may often come off sounding like a stalker fangirl, but really my obsession is not so stalkerish, 'cause really actively stalking someone would require more planning and overall work than I am will to commit to...besides, think of all the time it would take away from my reading of Fan Fiction!

Ok, so I guess that is about all I have to say at the moment; I don't have any posting schedule laid out at the moment but that may change as I start to get into my groove.

To anyone who may read this ~ Thanks!

Hasta La Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment