Saturday, January 22, 2011

Here’s Some Crazy-Ass Bella!

Here are a few of the fics that I'm currently reading and totally digging on that feature a pretty bat-shit Bella. Just as an FYI, the one thing ALL these fics have in common is Bella violence; so if you have issues with physical abuse or gore, you may want to skip them...so, that said: GO READ THEM!



peters.kitten

My Dying Wish

Listining to Jasper tease Edward about 'finally having a female on top of him' and hearing Edwards hissed reply from underneath my bed was more than I could take. "I've heard of monsters under the bed, but this is just ridiculous."

Bella/Peter; Rated M; 15 Chapters

I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic, the shit Bella pulls is hysterical! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll spew coffee all over the monitor - send the author some love and join me in demanding that she put out AT LEAST 25 pages of reading delight per day!



HammerHips

Decay

Four walls. Darkness. Bella might be Victoria's prisioner, but is it posible that what looms within the darkness is her real enemy?

Bella/Jasper; Rated M; 6 Chapters

This story is still early on, but so completely fuck-awesome! The perfect amount of wit and deranged banter mixed all in with a perfectly awesome crazy and a tad bit psychotic Bella - I just love some truly crazy as shit Bella! It features not only members of the Brady Bunch, but Evil Overlord Rules and an assholisaurus! I am really excited for this story, and where the author is planning to take it; so read it, review it and send her some PM's and let her know we demand updates!!



givemesomevamp

The Quite Room

"So, I'm a little crazy. You're a little dead, but I don't keep throwing that in your face.", I had to admit she made a valid point. I was still wary, but we out numbered her at least. After all, how much trouble could one small human posibly be.

Bella/Jasper; Rated M; 37 Chapters

This fic is now complete and it is so frickin good! I believe that this is the fic that coined the phrase "Chairpaire"...and if it's not, then sorry to whoever did :-p We get Peter, Charlotte, Garrett and of course the Cullen crew and Denali's too...if you are a Jacob fan, you may want to pass this one by 'cause even though he does not make a lot of appearances in this fic, he is quite the dog pile of shit in this story, just so ya know. This is a very well written fic and is a total must read!






No comments:

Post a Comment